July 14, 2010

Modified Walkman Skin in Sony Ericson W508

My had been more than a year accompany me in all my activity in UNIROW. it never gave me problems. I have been Modified the system file to upload CUSTPACK and lots of drivers such as CAMDRIVER and some accoustic drivers. the result was great. the threaded messages mod was successfully implemented in it.
I have been modified the skin,theme and layouts. it is now playing the great role in this site as i use it as a modem to replace my SE W830i and Motorola C380. when combined with my W830i,W595 and W508,the result of BRIDGE connection will be TRIPLE(in theory).

Modding my W508 was really easy by using A2UPLOADER and CODECLAW file extractor. I have made a great tutorial in the English and Indonesian but i don't feel it is necessary to upload it here as I there are so many tutorial out there in the net. my tutorial is not the greatest ones but it covers lots of things because i create it by trial and error. anyone interested in original W508 system files should contact me. it is not the generic but the original. mine is R1GA26. along with Facebook and all the system files i could backup. I also backed up my earlier system before i upgrade it into R1GA26.
Modding my W830i is a bit easier. my CID was 52 and it is great as I can use JDFLASHER from DenPoo and XS++.don't ask me on how to mod it, it is not hard.you can change lots of things in the system files, but BEWARE,....YOU CAN DAMAGED YOUR PHONE IF YOU MOD YOUR PHONE WITHOUT READING THE TUTORIAL. always backup your GDFS before you mod it. mine is APAC.
My motorola C380 is the first phone which got modified. lots of the system have been changed. even the IMEI have been changed. it is now C385. the loudspeaker made my friends shocked. the sounds is great. the layout have been changed.
the bad things is my W395. as you may be don't really understand about it. W395 is ODM phone. what is ODM? it is Orient..... well, I don't like to talk about it. basically you can't mod the file system before the cracking method was found. the flash it,you need help from the third party like DAVINCI TEAM.
I don't want to talk about SELITE and others as I don't think it is good to write at here.
dah satu tahun W508 menemani hari-hariku. hapeq tersebut sangat membantuku dan tidak pernah rewel. hape ini bisa dimodif kalo kita mau. W508,SE W830i, SE W595 dan Motorola C380 bisa dengan mudah dimodifikasi.yang masih belum bisa dimodifikasi cuma W395 karena hape ini berjenis ODM Sony Ericson dan Sagem. berikut ini contoh skin dari Walkman W508.
here is the screenshot of my W508 in Walkman Mode:
As you can see, there are lots of Icons in the upper section. I really love this Xml skin. never regret bought it.

Moch Rifai
Moch Rifai

Seorang warga kota Tuban yang aktif memperkenalkan berbagai produk unggulan asli Indonesia.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comment. I'll visit back to your site As soon as possible.