August 05, 2010

Everything is Down

  Today is the worst day ever for me. This site at www.arick.net is down and so many of bad things happen.
This is the worst thing in this month. Starting from the error in manage DNS, my real life is affecting by this incident.
Someone who really care about me become angry because I spent all my times in front of my cute laptop and forget about her.
I really had bad times. Wrong decision would lead to the bad things. I am now remember a Television program "when good times go bad" and really hope my story would be added into their program lol.
It is not really that bad, maybe it just caused by my own bad feeling at the moment.
Still waiting resolve dns for this site. At this time,i could only write this 'thing' but unable to read it due to my migrating dns.
It is now have been 14 hours but the dns still didn't get resolved. With my old dns service,it tooks no longer than 2 hours and in 4 hours everything works fine. But now,i got a little disappointed. I hope there is a something that will make me less disappointed.

Btw,expect some unaligned paragraphs in this article as I write this article by using my W508 phones. I don't wanna fix the alignment as I will made this article as a souvenir from my bad day at august,05 2010.
It is now 11:07pm in my phone. The sky is dark and it is really cold this night. It seems the darkness have been swallowed my site.^_^
I'll gotta sleep and hope my site will have the DNS problem RESOLVED.
It will be great if there are heavy rain and storm along with the electricity off. ^_^ lol.
Hmm... My imagination is too high.
Hey,... Who switch off the lamp,.. Why it is so dark at my room? Somebody please turn on the light and stop playing around.
Oh,no the electricity is off. What more...
Duarr .. A storm shocked me and in a moment heavy rains come. Looks like the nature and gods really hate me lol.
Time to sleep...

Btw,the picture is a snapshot of my lovely squirrel. I'll write a story about my lovely cut brown squirrel this year.
Watching it made me smile.

Sleeping... ZZ..zz..ZZ..zz

Moch Rifai
Moch Rifai

Seorang warga kota Tuban yang aktif memperkenalkan berbagai produk unggulan asli Indonesia.

1 comments:

David Khoirul Saturday, 07 August, 2010

When you change the DNS, it usually takes 24 hours for the effect, but it really depends on where you host the domain. Anyway, it's good to know your blog. I used to be on a self-hosted wordpress blog but since my hosting server suspended my account, I'm now on Blogger, just like you.

Cheers!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comment. I'll visit back to your site As soon as possible.