August 13, 2010

TPL Unirow

TPL UNIROW is another department in UNIROW tuban which specialized in Software Engineering. As a new department, TPL UNIROW have been attracted more than hundreds of people. TPL UNIROW surely will change the perspective about UNIROW. in the past time, UNIROW or IKIP PGRI TUBAN is well known for the specialized skills in teaching the student to become a teacher. now, after TPL UNIROW is available as the new option, surely it will bring the fresh news for everyone. as a student from UNIROW TUBAN, i have seen many things changed lots of times.

TPL UNIROW is starting from the ground and have been supported by so many people. I wouldn’t describe it here as i don’t really know all of them. I have lots of friends in TPL UNIROW and they seem to be really proud of their department. well, it same like me that really proud of English Department even if i have less skills in English.

TPL UNIROW have so many students but I couldn’t get any confirmation about it. I do have made some observation but it failed due to different time on college. I don’t really understand about software Engineering (My Project in Google code have been shutdown more than a year ago as i don't really have any interest in emulating phone in java and there have been already decent emulator already).

Why choose TPL UNIROW? why you choose to buy a motor cycle if you could just walking with your feet? it is the same question. you bought a motorcycle because you want to get to your destination faster and without feeling tired. if you walk with your own feed, you will get to your destination for sure but with some fatigue. so, you will choose TPL UNROW simply because you want to mastering some software engineering technique. you still would be able to learn it by yourself but it will cost lots of time. as for me, I already learn about it more than eight years ago by joining some forum and communicating with some guru over there master over there. I learn it ‘unofficially’. most of the times, I spent lots of life just by learning some ‘blackhat’ technique and ‘Gray’ technique. to be honest, I have no interest in ‘White’ technique lol. Btw, i just learn few of them. there are still plenty of skills which i need to learn before i could sleep well.

back to the main story, TPL UNIROW is the dream for everyone that wanna learn about Software Engineering. there are some people over there who learn in TPL UNIROW just to get the certificate. I hate those people. these people will just ruined the future of TPL UNIROW. at least that is what i think about them. don’t argue with me about it as I don’t really wanna talk about those people. don’t get me wrong, I really respect the other who devote their life to make TPL UNIROW more better than before.

last, don’t just have a dream. if you want to learn about software related things, TPL UNIROW is worth it. but if you wanna learn some ‘unlisted technique’, join some forum and if you were lucky enough, some of the master over there will teach you the skills.

ARICK

Moch Rifai
Moch Rifai

Seorang warga kota Tuban yang aktif memperkenalkan berbagai produk unggulan asli Indonesia.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comment. I'll visit back to your site As soon as possible.