September 14, 2010

Arick Unirow Tuban ANNIVERSARY

It has been few years I wrote in this blog. This post was about my site being in accessible due to high spike of traffics. I made optimization in server to overcome the situation but it seems there are lots of mistakes and thus caused the server to malfunction. The result was the site unable to serve visitors for more than two months.
Isn't it weird to have errors happen for more than two months? Yes it was. I didn't aware of the problem because everything looks fine to me. The errors were happen in some permalinks only which were out of my control.
Some of my visitors told me about the errors while they navigating the sites. I checked the errors and surprised to find out if the errors were happen due to configuration errors in WebServer. I was using Nginx and it require some complex rewrite codes. This site were using Custom Domain in the past and has dedicated server. The errors were not detected because I thought all permalinks were working as expected. I was using Pretty permalink in WordPress. Oh, I may forgot to say if this site was using WordPress in the past. :)
All errors were successfully fixed few hours before the anniversary of this blog. Well, I thought this story deserve to be posted in this site and that is why you read this awful story. :)
I have read several posts in this site and I have to admit if my English was terrible. It is nice to see my past. :)

Moch Rifai
Moch Rifai

Seorang warga kota Tuban yang aktif memperkenalkan berbagai produk unggulan asli Indonesia.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comment. I'll visit back to your site As soon as possible.