September 04, 2010

Bengkulu Gempa

Gempa di Bengkulu or an earthquake that was happen in Lais Bengkulu was happen in Bengkulu, 36 kilometres from Lais Bengkulu. the Earthquake in Bengkulu or Gempa di Bengkulu was happen in 00:06 Am today. local authority stated if there are no Tsunami caused by Gempa di Bengkulu or an Earthquake in Bengkulu. it happen 28 kilometers from the centre of the Earthquake at sea.

Gempa Bengkulu - Earthquake in Bengkulu made me worry enough to think if my friend will be offline for almost a month. she said it to me through my email. she really affected by the Gempa di bengkulu - Earthquake in Bengkulu. I can do nothing to help her. she said she was helpless till now. this made me really sad. I hope there would be an aid soon. Gempa di bengkulu - Earthquake in Bengkulu has changed me too. I'm writing about it in my previous post.

Gempa di bengkulu - Earthquake in Bengkulu is noticeable until south of Sumatra. my PPL said he felt Gempa di bengkulu - Earthquake in Bengkulu in his house at south of Sumatra. he also sent me prove in 3gp. it is a videos he recorded while the Earthquake was happen. he is not lying. I'm so scared if Gempa di bengkulu - Earthquake in Bengkulu was happen in Javanese.

Gempa di bengkulu - Earthquake in Bengkulu had given me lots of friends. many people ask me about it and I told the if I didn't know about it but they keep yelling at me for more info. they want to know about Gempa di bengkulu - Earthquake in Bengkulu. if I knew it, I would gladly inform it to them.

Gempa di bengkulu - Earthquake in Bengkulu had forced me to write about it lol. it is an incident which happen in some areas. it is bad and everyone should be warned before it was happen. if it was already happen, no one could stop it. Gempa di bengkulu - Earthquake in Bengkulu is unstoppable and unavoidable. I miss unirow tuban at this moment. I will discussed about the Earthquake in my campus.

Moch Rifai
Moch Rifai

Seorang warga kota Tuban yang aktif memperkenalkan berbagai produk unggulan asli Indonesia.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comment. I'll visit back to your site As soon as possible.