September 04, 2010

Earthquake in Bengkulu - (Gempa di bengkulu)

Earthquake in Bengkulu - (Gempa di bengkulu) is another sign of the nature which woke me up in the middle of night. I got lots of mails and thus made my phone rings every two minutes for more than two hours. it is due to some of friends and 'my robots' sending me lots of mails when a something big was happen. I'm thinking to exterminate my robots but I cancel it. my robots had helped me in the past. I feel so sad for Bengkulu because an Earthquake in Bengkulu - (Gempa di bengkulu).

Earthquake was happen in Bengkulu - (Gempa di bengkulu) today and two of my SE phone which I set up using Pop3 and Imap sending lots of mails. Well. I woke up and read the mails. oh no, an earthquake at six Richter was happen in Bengkulu. my robots which is monitoring the real-time news in some popular television sending me a report. two minutes again, another robot sending me an email telling an Earthquake - (Gempa di bengkulu) was happen in Bengkulu. my robots surely works fine crawled news about Earthquake in bengkulu - (Gempa di bengkulu) but hey, they woke me up. I wonder where is the switch to turn them off. :-D

Earthquake in Bengkulu - (Gempa di bengkulu) was happen in the night. there are still no records or notes about victims and the other destroyed things including houses, schools and any building. Imagine what will happen if the earthquake - (Gempa di bengkulu) was happen around us. Earthquake - (Gempa di bengkulu) is bad. i hate Earthquake - (Gempa di bengkulu). most of us hate an Earthquake- (Gempa di bengkulu). i believe you hate Earthquake - (Gempa di bengkulu) too. so many people don't like Earthquake - (Gempa di bengkulu) but it still happen. maybe God make an Earthquake - (Gempa di bengkulu) to make us remember on what we have done. to avoid an Earthquake- (Gempa di bengkulu), we have to understand the nature itself. Earthquake - (Gempa di bengkulu) will be gone if we care the earth. I believe an Earthquake - (Gempa di bengkulu) was happen because we made bad mistake to the earth.

Earthquake in Bengkulu - (Gempa di bengkulu) was the first motivation for me to write again. as you could check my archives, I'm trying to stop writing because of an incident. I'm still thinking to stop writing because I couldn't solves my problems. Earthquake in Bengkulu inspired me to write again because I feel it is bad to stop writing. hey, my words was confusing rights? I mean, I love writing and can't stop myself to write but i still want to stop writing.

Earthquake in Bengkulu - (Gempa di bengkulu) exactly happen today and to show my respect to all my friends in so many forums that live in Bengkulu. don't give up just because Earthquake - (Gempa di bengkulu) was happen in Bengkulu. an Earthquake - (Gempa di bengkulu) will not stop us to stay online. let's move forward. be aware of an Earthquake - (Gempa di bengkulu). hey, today is the time for  me to struggle in Unirow Tuban.

Moch Rifai
Moch Rifai

Seorang warga kota Tuban yang aktif memperkenalkan berbagai produk unggulan asli Indonesia.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comment. I'll visit back to your site As soon as possible.