September 23, 2010

Siti Kumardiati

DSC02526[1] Siti Kumardiati is a woman who work at Tropis Hotel in Tuban, East Java Indonesia. in Elementary School, her name is Siti Komariyatin. while at Junior High School she was at the same class with me. did I tell you if we were in the same class at Elementary School? I’m afraid not. we were at the same class in the Elementary School. yesterday, Siti Kumardiati sent me a message ask me to visit our friend, Winarti. a woman who lives in Dempel, Sumberagung Tuban. today, I come to Siti Kumardiati’s house just to pick her up and we were planned to go to Winarti’s house.


Sit Kumardiati often called Diah for sure. the name DIAH came from DIATI. Indonesian often missleading other people name and called as what they want. Diah was really different than the first time I visited her a year ago. actually, a year ago I visit her just once. I never met her for more than 9 years. it is really long times isn’t it? Siti Kumardiati is really happy after met her friend, Winarti. Winarti welcome us and she gave us so many things to eat. she also really happy to meet me. a friend who has been disappeared for more than ten years.
Diah spoke to winarti while I type this post. they discussed so many things. most of the times, they were talking about what they have done years ago. While they were talking, I ate the food and drink the water. I use this moment to eat all the food before they realize it. this is great. I never regret my decision to go here. Winarti is a great host. she really made me proud of her.
Winarti tell her story when she was being a wife. she told us to always believe in god and encourage us to keep struggle till the dead. she was a house wife that has lots of spirits. she spoke to Siti Kumariyatin and her words is really wise. she talk with calm and soft words. she was really kind person for sure. she is the real hero.
Back to siti Kumariyatin, she was really happy when there is time to talk about family. she ask Winarti about how is the wife should be. Winarti told her about her experinces and Diah seems to agree with her. they were talking so serious and I decided not to interrupt their conversation. I don’t want to engage into their conversation because I don’t know on what should I said. they were talking about the women things. a something that is I really hate to discussed.
I think it is enough for this time. they call me by now. see you all.

Moch Rifai
Moch Rifai

Seorang warga kota Tuban yang aktif memperkenalkan berbagai produk unggulan asli Indonesia.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comment. I'll visit back to your site As soon as possible.