June 01, 2010

my Trial Answer from Understanding and Using English Grammar third edition by betty schampfer azar

this is my trial answer,….
this is my answer and i’m not 100%  sure if this is the right answer but hey,…this is just my answer so, i believe this is the right answer anyway…..
Hot
Exercise 29 : Review: Modals and similar expressions. (CHAPTER 9 and 10)
Directions: use modal or phrasal modal with each verb in parentheses. more than one auxiliary may be possible. use the one that seems most appropriate to you and explain why you choose that one rather than another.
****THIS is MY ANSWER ==>****
1
must Shut
11
is not be
must belong
2
would you hand
12
mustn’t go
3
must not go
13
are not supposed to laugh
4
can already say
14
[A] may i speak
[B] she (couldn’t/isn’t)  come
5
must attend
[C] i will take
6
must wait
15
should take
will get
7
could go
16
had to study
(should/ought to) have come
8
would rather go
17
will answer
must be
9
should not have seen
are going to get
10
had better clean
18 was supposed to be
19 may be
20 must be daydream
Remember, this is just my opinion…..and the answer in bracket or () => tanda kurung
the first in bracket is my first choice and the rest is the optional answer……
brought to you by Diana through my Bro…
Browse the site to get more material…..
soon, any answer for my college will be posted her,…

Moch Rifai
Moch Rifai

Seorang warga kota Tuban yang aktif memperkenalkan berbagai produk unggulan asli Indonesia.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comment. I'll visit back to your site As soon as possible.