July 30, 2010

my Love and my Life

I believe there is always someone out there in the world that will be the special person in our life. I always have a dream about a girl, just a regular person, not princess or something else that will love me till the end. it is really hard to get such person in my life.
this is about my dream, a dream that always accompany me in the night. this is not only about love, this is about how my life changed. I have been spent my times with some people and learn so many things.
I remember the first time i meet her. she looks not so special. a girl with her friends, not too beautiful but always make the other smile. she looks so great in my eyes. don't tell me if I'm wrong. everyone have the different 'standard' in judging other people. I do choose her because my heart choose her in my first sight.
I wish she come to me right now, right here. honestly, I know she might be not reading this. well, that will not going to stop me to write what is in my mind. my blogs looks terrible because of what I write in couple of days. it is off topic and always talk about my opinions.
well, sometimes blogger have a 'delay' or less productive when the 'times' come.
I know lots of things about emulator, i know about games. i even make some walkthrough on it. I know how to tweak system. I know about AUTOBLOG, i know about WP o' Matic. what else?. hmm yeah, I know about WP ROBOT. i know about some Spinner. I know about SE nuke. i know lots of things. but why, why i have hard time to write in this blog?
this is because I don't want to write about it at this moments. but you can ask me about the everything I know. need auto blog? just call me. need hosting and new free domain? ask me. I would help everyone.
I don't know why i didn't write the tutorial about it. yes i would like to make a tutorial about it. but not for now, not for tomorrow and maybe not this year. I might be write the tutorial this day, next day or a week later. it is if I want to and if I feel i want to write it.
That's it I'm lazy at the moments. I just make auto blog to help building backlink and pageranks.
Enough, I'm off. too tired to write at this moments. bye,.. thanks for reading this.(I knew it looks like some garbage...^_^)

Moch Rifai
Moch Rifai

Seorang warga kota Tuban yang aktif memperkenalkan berbagai produk unggulan asli Indonesia.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comment. I'll visit back to your site As soon as possible.