July 10, 2010

UNIROW News

my computer was died yesterday when i need to edit some video.it is caused by the hard disk which died and need replacing. the bad news is I LOST ALL MY SAVED DATA including my precious games. the good news is I had backup my data a week ago into my LAPTOP. but the worse news is,I didn't backup all the data. I just backup my sensitive data.the great news is I ALREADY FINISHED my RPG games.but the worst news is,I have some RPG games with total up to 672GB not backed up and I really hate to backup my PS2 into ISO.

Well,all of that didn't have a relation with my topic,but HEY,I found a letter which was created by me when i was a CHIEF at BIORA in couple years ago. the letter is so important for me.I think it isn't that important for you but,....ehhh,...I don't know what to say....hehehehe... BACK to OLD TIMES when i was rules the time and now i was too old for everything.the only things which remains is a MEMORY of LIFE. Thanks for all my friends.thanks for spending times with me.great thanks for my heart.I still waiting for you at here. and now,here is the letter for UNIVERSITAS RONGGOLAWE:
PANITIA PELANTIKAN ANGGOTA & PENGURUS BARU
UNIT KEGIATAN MAHASISWA BIDANG OLAH RAGA
( UKM BIORA )

UNIROW TUBAN PERIODE 2008 - 2009

Nomor : XXXXX/X/XXX.XXX-BIORA/X/XXX/2008 Tuban, 05 September 2008
Lamp : -
Hal : Undangan
Kepada
Yth. Bpk. REKTOR UNIROW
Di -
Tempat
Assalamu’alaikum Wr,Wb.
Salam OLAH RAGA
Sehubungan dengan telah berakhirnya kepengurusan BIORA masa bakti 2007/2008 dan dengan telah dilaksanakannya Pemilihan Pengurus baru periode 2008/2009 serta berpedoman pada AD/ART, maka kami berencana mengadakan pelantikan Anggota dan pengurus baru yang insya’allah akan dilaksanakan pada :
Hari : Rabu.
Tanggal : 10 September 2008.
Jam : 09.00 WIB.
Tempat : Lantai 2 Rektorat.
Demikian surat undangan ini kami sampaikan, besar harapan kami agar bapak REKTOR bersedia hadir pada acara tersebut. Atas perhatian dan pengertiannya kami ucapkan banyak terima kasih.
Wassalamu’alaikum Wr,Wb.
Tuban, 05 September 2008
Mengetahui,
Ketua BIORA
MOCHAMMAD RIFA'I
Sekretaris
SITI MA'RIFAH

Moch Rifai
Moch Rifai

Seorang warga kota Tuban yang aktif memperkenalkan berbagai produk unggulan asli Indonesia.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comment. I'll visit back to your site As soon as possible.