August 15, 2010

Arick

Arick is a man who live in a small village called pakah. yes, it is me. the writer of this blog. actually, my real name is Mochammad Rifa’i (everyone tends to forget the small sign in front of letter I and write my name as Mochammad Rifai). I was born in April, 1 1985. I know, it is a month of April mob celebration. I still had no job at the time I write this Post. I was registered student at Unirow from 2005E class. as a lazy student that is prefer to do some social things than pay attention to my study, I was not graduated in October 2009. I supposed to graduate this year but my effort was not good enough to make me able to graduate from Unirow. I don’t really know if I could graduate next year. to be honest, maybe i would never graduate from Unirow. the lack of motivation and made me prefer doing some social works than study at class. this is my bad behaviour but I never regret about it.

back in 2005, I was really diligent student from 2005E class. most of my classmates choose me to become a chief in class. actually there is an election to become a chief in class. I don’t really know but most of my classmates choose me. this is really embarrassing when I write this post as I leave them for more than two years. I’ll tell you about it later. in Senior high school, I was the only student who is elected to compete in HMI Bojonegoro Language Speech league. a Speech Competition which is held by HMI bojonegoro.
In 2005, I have a girlfriend named Lailatul Mashuriyah. she is my First Love in Unirow. She is so special for me. there are some stories about her that i would never be able to forget. I don’t know why but she is my reason to be the best. too bad, our relation was not that easy. she might be don’t really knew if I love her so much. our relation was ended and this is a real disaster for me. this is the start of my bad things in my life. I started to leave the class because I can’t watch her in class. as i have already told you, she is in the same class with me. as a chief, i always helping all of my friends and ‘saving’ them all of times. because of the disaster, i Often leaving my class just to think about her. she thought i was really hate about her and she start leaving the class too (I know this fact after two years we broke out.her friend told me about this. If i know about this earlier, everything will not going to be like this). because I think she would have a better life when i was stay away from her, I decided to leave my class completely. Biora is the only place for me. it is an organization which specialized in sports (later on, I become a chief in Biora). my decision was wrong. I regret it now.
She have been married a couple years ago. only an unforgettable memory punish me all the times. Comeback for me dear, just once. I love you till now and would never forget all the memories about you. if you ever remember me, just give me sign that you have been already forgive me. it have been five years and I always waiting for you. my bad decision make me cannot forgive my self. until this time, I always believe only her could change my life. Only her forgiveness could change my mind. I know i couldn’t live with her anymore. I always think she was going far away and would never comeback. that is why I could never change my life because she never come back to forgive me.

Moch Rifai
Moch Rifai

Seorang warga kota Tuban yang aktif memperkenalkan berbagai produk unggulan asli Indonesia.

2 comments

David Khoirul Tuesday, 17 August, 2010

Hey, my bro. It's nice to know more about you, the blog owner, but it's sad, as well, to hear your love story. Masyhuriah was my classmate in junior high school. Anyway, isn't your current girlfriend jealous if she reads this post? Lol.. Love is always complicated.

Keep up the good work, brother. Happy Ramadan!

Arick Unirow Wednesday, 18 August, 2010

my current Girl friend? I don't have any girl friend atm.hehehe...
the cute Nisya asked me about this posting and i told her if i wrote this after reading my old diary. she smiled and said that she would always stand with me. she knew i still remember Ria but she also belief if the only person in my heart is her. Ria is already gone and i already knew this fact. Nisya is my future(too bad, she always call me all the times and thus causing my internet connection dropped due to her phone call. I'm blogging through my phone.low speed but steady).
sometimes, when I remember my old stories, it made me believe if i have to always care my girl friend.it gave me strength to stay with your friend, till now. I know there will be a 'disaster' when i broke up with my Girlfriend because i tend to love my Girlfriend more than myself.
Btw,Reading my posting made me laugh all the times,lol. there are so many grammatical errors in it.^_^
thanks.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comment. I'll visit back to your site As soon as possible.