August 16, 2010

SMA RENGEL

SMA Rengel SMA RENGEL is a Senior High school in Rengel, a small but peaceful village in Tuban, east Java Indonesia. SMA N Rengel or often called as SMU N Rengel is another school in tuban which is the great choice for everyone. Mrs. Nayyarotin S.Pd is the great  English teacher in SMA Rengel. some of my friend told me if she was so ‘CRUEL’ but in my opinion, she is the only person who is capable in teaching English. I didn’t say the others wasn’t capable in teaching but she surely knew what she was doing. I’m a typical person who love to know and asking more about English and she always there for me. I mean she really likes a person who love English. SMA Rengel is the place where I have burnt my old memories.

This article is created and copyrighted by arick for http://www.arick.net Personal news about Unirow and insurance. any attempt to hijack this using WP robot, WP O’matic, feed program and any ‘bad programs’ will result your site to be banned by Google. Kindly leave the links to this site if you take the material or your site will be reported to Google.

Back in 2003, I was the young learner at this school. SMA Rengel is the only choices for me as all of my family have been agree not to continue my study after I make ‘a rebellion’ in SMK N TUBAN. as a note, in 1997, I was the student who attain the highest Rank in SDN 2 Sumberagung. this lead me to Junior High school in Plumpang or SMPN 1 Plumpang (it is now SLTP N 1 Plumpang). in SLTPN 1 Plumpang, i was in the ‘B’ class. it is not the favorite class at the moment but I always get higher rank in this class. my teacher call me ‘Professor’ and ‘the deeper mind’.they call me lke that not for nothing. it is because I have really ‘bright brain and future as they told me all of the times. when I graduated in 2003, I got the second Highest Rank. it is great right? yes it surely the good moment for me. but wait until i made the mistake, you would know what will happen with me.

in 2003, I was sent to Sekolah Menengah Kejuruan or SMK Negeri 1 Tuban by my parents. all of my family agreed not to send me to Senior High School. Actually, I always have a dream to enter Senior High School or Aliyah but no one listen to me. my uncle and all of my mother’s grand family force me to enter SMKN 1 Tuban. because of my higher score in SLTPN Plumpang plus I have the highest score in my NEM, it is not hard for me to enter the machinery department in SMKN Tuban. the fact is, there are no one from SLTP N 1 Plumpang that able to enter Machinery department, a department which have the highest requirement at that moment. many of my friends including my classmates was rejected from machinery department. this fact made my family aggressively force me to enter SMKN 1 Tuban. in 2003, I entered SMKN 1 Tuban as a new student from machinery department.

To be honest, the situation in SMKN 1 Tuban at this time was different from the first time I entered this place. there are no Student Worksheets or LKS at the moment. I was really shock because the difference teaching in SLTP 1 Plumpang and SMKN 1 Tuban. the student only write what the teacher said and this drive me crazy. but I have to admit that the practice on how to operate and create stuff is really great. it just not suitable fro me as I only love to learn and not to practice on how to make stuff. so it is surely my own mistake to choose the wrong place as i only love to learn at Senior high school. but hey, I have no choice. my parent force me.

for the two years i struggle to get out from that place. I never entered my class. I love playing the games than enter my class. the weird thing is, I only enter the class in Friday, not the other days. it is because there is an English lesson at Friday. the teacher, Mrs. Susi is the best English teacher at the moment. I love how she teach me and she is really smart. she didn’t know if i only come in Friday and not the other day. that’s why she is surprised to know that I have a really bad score because I never enter my class other than Friday. in the first year, I got the Lowest score in SMKN 1 Tuban. Did my mission successful? surely it not. my parent keep force me to learn at this school and threat me bad if I didn’t do as what they said. I did the exactly as what i did in the first year. I even added more bad things like fighting with others, doing some races, use drugs and occasionally came in Friday. at the last of the second year, I believe only few teacher care about me. I got the really bad and lowest score. my teacher in SLTP N 1 Plumpang was shocked. how come, the ‘Genius’ student like me got the lowest score? for two years? many of my friends ask me  the same and they never knew what happen with me. basically, I lost my motivation and have no meaning of life.

my struggle was successful. the mission is completed. I’m happy because I don’t need to cry every night (I always crying every night for two years). but I face the really bad news. my parent told me if I was not their son. if I changed my mind and do as what they said, they will consider me as their son.what the xxxx, I don’t want to do as what they want. they always force me to do as what they said. they never think about what i want. I officially ‘standing’ with my own feet in July 2005 because i decided to enter Senior High School. No one helped me. my father didn’t want to give me money just to register in Senior High school. I didn’t communicate with them for almost twelve months.

I’m begging help from all of my uncle. No one help me. some of them would like to help but my father told them not to help me. my parent registered my name for a school as what they want. I have to do a something or it will be too late. a week before the registration was closed. i asked my friend for help to take me to some different schools. my parent didn’t know about it. then I decided to enter SMA Rengel because there are lots of my friends in this place. they are at the third grade. I met syaiful makin. my chief in SLTP N 1 plumpang. He promised to help me register at this place if I could get all the requirement including money and some of my certificates.

I told my parent about my plan and they kicked me out from home. I’m not give up yet. I began searching help from other. it is really hard getting help at that moment. Syaiful was waiting for me but I didn’t come. for six days my struggle was failed. I began think to end up my life. it is the last day and tomorrow the registration will be closed. I didn’t eat any food for two days.

the miracle came. my sister gave me her saving for me to register in SMA N Rengel. she also took all of my document which is hidden in the secret place. my parent hide it from me. with the money from my sister. I knew my sister was in the great danger when my parent realize it. I would not wasting her trust. I ran away from home and borrow the bike from my friend to register at SMA N rengel. my parent still think if i was in my room. in SMA N Rengel, Syaiful was really happy to meet me. the bad news are. i don’t have legalized document from SLTP N 1 Plumpang and there are no registration forms left. there are many parents who bought all of the registration forms in order to save their position and not to let the other to get the forms. Syaiful promised to get a new registration form for me. I believe him because he was the member of OSIS. I head over to SLTP N 1 Plumpang, make some copies of my documents and ask for them to be legalized. because my name was well known at this place, the staff help me pretty quick. in twenty minutes I finished it and head over to SMA N Rengel. when I entered the gate, the clock is at 11:43Am. it mean my times was only Fifteen minutes. I’m heading for the staff to register but many parents protest the staff to close the registration because they think it is already at twelve. they were lie. I knew it is still at 11:53Am. they were doing this because they knew my score was way higher than them and they knew i would be accepted without single question if i was able to register. that mean, a someone have to be expelled from the list because of me. I failed to register because of them but Syaiful help me again. I don’t know why but he could passed all of the people who blocked me and made me in the list of new student who register in SMA Rengel. I didn’t believe he could helped me but after the staff showed the list of accepted student and my name was in the top accepted student, I thanked him really much. Syaiful, without you, I would lost my future.

My parent knew if I was registered at SMA N Rengel. they give me no money for  a year. this is the reason why I lied to Mr. Manaf and Mr. EKo about my parent. they were the teacher at SMA N Rengel. Mr. Manaf is really kind teacher. he has a car and he often carry some student including me. but he always gave me six score no matter how hard my struggle is. Mr. Eko didn’t like me too because I lied about my parent. they didn’t know if I paid my school with helped from my sister. they didn’t knew if I really hate my parent. they didn’t know if my parent always threat me bad. I never regret if I lied to them.well, my parent didn’t consider me as their son and I did the same.

Because I saw no different on how hard I learn and always get intermediate score (even if my score in exam was higher than others) and because i hate everything, I spread out my answer to everyone. there are many student who didn’t want to help the other. some of students cheating by opening books. i made a promise to them, if they didn’t cheating, I would help them till the dead. this is the reason why I always spread all of my answer to everyone in class. the other class also got my answer. I love to fill all the answer at the student worksheet even if the teacher didn’t teach me at that points. in English worksheet, I have filled almost all of the answer before the teacher taught about it. this is the great advantageous for all the class. even student from other class ask me for the answer. I gave all of my answer with one condition. I didn’t allowed them cheating. this works pretty good and no one cheating anymore. but this action made me labeled as “terrorist”. it is true. a teacher who i can’t say the name called me as terrorist because of it. the cause is simple. one of my friend was caught when other friend trying to spread my answer. the teacher knew if this is my answer and hence, this lead the teacher reducing my score. well, I don’t really matter for the score. I told about this many times when many of my friends asked me why I willing to help them with all the answer. I just want to help them. “Life free, Die Well – I would never let you die if i still alive”. that is my motto. as a note, I OFTEN FINISHED THE EXAM NO MORE THAN 25 MINUTES. i done my exam in 15 until 23 minutes and spent the rest time to spare my answer. Mrs Nayya and a teacher that I forget the name (she is a new teacher who stayed in banjaragung) always warn me about my habit. I like them for this. the only one who got my respect is mrs. Nayya and Mrs. Titik. Mrs. titik know on how to handle a lazy and different student like me while mrs nayya is so passion and willing to help me more. I ever lied to mrs. nayya about the dictionary and she forgive me. there are no words to describe my gratitude. btw, in second year, there is a teacher who called me as “unbeliever”. luckily, mrs. titik help me.^_^. the teacher said I have no faith and didn’t believe God after I have a really hard debate with her. well, I believe she is making a great mistake. as a BP teacher, she didn’t solve the problem but causing more problem I think she need to learn more from mrs. titik. I laughing all the time when she asked all the student to make a confession. it surely would not help them. if she though it would help, maybe it true but I feel it didn’t work for many student. hr words and advices were really bad and I put no respect for her. She always said, if everyone didn’t listen to her, she would not help them to enter IPA. it looks like she is a God who have power to decide the future of everyone. she told us about this many times. in fact, she has the power to decide if every one entered IPA or IPS. what the hexx, i don’t really mind about IPA or IPS. many of student come to her house just to begging her to enter them into IPA. I didn’t like her and that’s why when she entered my into IPS I don’t really mind about it. I would not begging her for help. in fact, I have all the requirement to enter IPA but she throw me to the most ‘dangerous’ class in IPS 3. I knew many of student that have no requirement was entered to IPA after begging help from her. her decision encourage me too prove if IPS 3 is better than the other class. with help from Kokon, Zackka, Puguh, Angesti, Totok and others (I forgot the names), we prove them if IPS 3 is better than the other.

After twelve years and I could prove them if study in SMA N Rengel is great for me, they began changing their mind. they willing to paid my bills and i began to love them. this is the true story about my life. If I entered Senior high school such as SMA N Rengel after graduated from Junior high school, maybe my life will be different now. the fact are: I’m no longer ‘Professor’ again. I lost this trophy in SMKN 1 Tuban. I’m not in the list of best student anymore.

This is my story in SMA Rengel. hope to hear your own story. I have no intention to hurt anyone by writing my true story in my site. if there are any mistakes, please forgive me. I’m a human just like you. thanks for Mrs. Nayyarotin S.Pd and Mrs. Titik and other teacher for helping me. I still love SMA Rengel and that is the reason why I made a club consist of the member from SMA Rengel in Unirow (only few join this club). SMA Rengel is not the best in Tuban but Surely it would be the best in future.

Arick aka Mochammad Rifa’i

(the bad news is in this year, 2010, I already lost my motivation while study at UNIROW just like seven years ago. the cause is different but it destroy my life once more again- don’t know who could help me)

Moch Rifai
Moch Rifai

Seorang warga kota Tuban yang aktif memperkenalkan berbagai produk unggulan asli Indonesia.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comment. I'll visit back to your site As soon as possible.