August 12, 2010

Blogspot blogger

Blogspot blogger is a people who not only write in blogspot but also dedicated the free time to write in blog using blogsot. I do as a new blogger, has spent lots of my time by writing some articles and any of my activities into my special blog. I only has a special blog which i dedicated my life in it. it is ariana-unirow.blogspot.com. with the help of my SE W830i (which is now died), I start blogging by uploading some picture and simple texts using built in system from SE. this is a reason why i love SE. because it fast and support blogging more than the other competitor (but I don’t want to discuss it here). after struggle with me for more than a year and a half, SE W830i was died. i have spent more than $150 to make it ‘alive’ but it still wouldn’t ‘wake up’ anymore. to many good stories with SE W830i because it help me get so much things through blogging which i couldn’t afford before. Before it died, SE W830i have a brother. it is W508 which is greater than W830i. I love my W830i than W508. From more than a year ago, W508 have been served me really well. it double my income than my previous phone. because it is SE A2phone, the speed and functionality is way greater than it predecessor. SE W508 never disappoint me. I still use this phone for mobile blogging and for some email and social networking.

As a blogspot blogger, I love my Phone because it is one of the important things in my life. I have joined some affiliate marketing and other affiliates with the help of it. I’m planning to get my own hosting but, hey it will ruin my faith not to use the hosting for special blog. thanks god for giving me chance to make money online through this blog.

Being a Blogspot blogger, I always have great motivation to give a really good niche for this special blog about unirow. I have no intention to use this blog as Money machine. I give 5% the money which is coming from this blog to the poor people in some social charity which is not to talk about it here.

Because the site contains of articles written by me and some of my social idea, I need the skill to improve my SEO (Search Engine Optimization) skills. with a great free web hosting from Google, I think i don’t need an insurance. do you think I need auto insurance? well I remember my fellow blogger from the other countries told me if I need a car insurance for sure.lol, he doesn’t know if i don’t have it. the only insurance which i need maybe is health insurance. I don’t need home insurance as I’m homeless at the moment. I still live with my parents. it is hard to believe if my workspace is only 2x2 meters squares lol. it is the greatest work places for me as i don’t need to get some loans or Equity Loans to get a good workplaces. at least, it is free after all. how about the Debt? well, i don’t care about it as i don’t really care about mortgages. I hate loan lol but if anyone want to help me get a good tutorial getting a credit card as VISA or MASTERCARD using indonesian bank (I ever heard about BCA which is able to give us a credit card but i never tried it), I would be really appreciate. surely i would not only going to give you some credit, but a great reward (don’t ask me about it lol).

Blogspot blogger don’t really need a car. that’s true but as a people with so many relation with the clients, we need a car. if anyone asking you ”do you think a blogspot blogger would need a car? just answer No, they don’t”. why? because we simply talk about blogspot blogger and not the other,lol. I guess it doesn’t funny at all. well, down to business, a blogspot blogger needs money to paid the Internet provider. we don’t get a Foreign Exchange, we just need a good sources of finance which is able to pay the internet cost which a blogspot blogger use during blogging. we do like some sports, travel and other humanity activities like all of you guys. it is like as a bike which is need an oil. without the oil, a bike would be able to run but it is not recommended. it same with blogspot blogger. we can spent all the times in front of computer and do nothing or get some other activities after tired in blogging.

a blogspot blogger always aware of the domain name in their blog. the domain will gave the world a visual and style about the blog itself. it doesn’t like gamble which is always depend on luck, a blogspot blogger need backlink like a young people that need to get married or wedding. domain name and backlink is a must for blogspot blogger in order to keep exist in SERP (Search engine ranking position). sometimes, our blog will have a honeymoon or dating with blogger for three month and than swallowed by the sandbox. i don’t believe this fact as sandbox only happen to the blogger which is not have a good consistent to the blog itself.

Let’s make blogspot as a good place to start blogging.

Unirow

Arick

Moch Rifai
Moch Rifai

Seorang warga kota Tuban yang aktif memperkenalkan berbagai produk unggulan asli Indonesia.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comment. I'll visit back to your site As soon as possible.