August 11, 2010

Mahasiswi Unirow

Mahasiswi Unirow is a girl who is learn at Unirow Tuban. lots of people ask me to upload some picture and videos regarding them. I don't know why but lots of them want to know about they style of the Mahasiswi Unirow tuban. well, I have bunch of videos and lots of photos about Mahasiswi Unirow in my laptop but it is intended only to use for the Academic purposes. but don't worry, I have so much photos and videos to upload at this site. the videos and photos about Mahasiswi Unirow were taken from 3 years ago until a month before I posted this article. the only downside is I have really low internet connection speed. thus make me not be able to upload all of them. The picture above is a Mahasiswi Unirow. I Respect her as she is the only person who is able to help our organization when we are starting to reform BIORA, our organization in Unirow.

I have upload it in my previous articles (dunno when, I forgot about it lol ^_^). I have a hobby to take any picture about the everything around me. with the help of SE W830i, my Collection about Mahasiswi Unirow and Mahasiswa Unirow are so much. I predict it is more than thirty thousand of pictures. keep in mind that my SE W830i always gave me four pictures for every object because I use Multiple Shot at the every moment.

Mahasiswi Unirow is not different with the other Mahasiswi from the other University. I have been learning in Unirow for more than Five years and I can conclude it if Mahasiswi Unirow have different pattern in every years. at the first years i entered Unirow, many of Mahasiswi Unirow were wearing veils. some of them looks cute and so beautiful (I believe my eyes were still working fine,lol^_^). love at first sight. yeah, that is a something that always happen to me when I meet a girl with veil whom is beautiful and both of me and her were never knew before (it will never workout if i knew about her before). Would you read the story about my first love in Unirow.^_^

back to the topic, Mahasiswi Unirow is totally different from time to time. (did i have write about it? hehehe... forget it lol) now, Mahasiswi Unirow who wearing veils and who were not were almost equal. is this a bad sign? offcourse not. (but it is a bad news for me lol). in Unirow, Mahasiswi unirow are free to choose wearing veil or not. it is almost the same for mahasiswa unirow. we are free to wear a cloth or shirt. but I'm not recommend you wearing a veil if you were a mahasiswa unirow because it will be a shocked news for all the student in Unirow tuban.

Don't ask me a silly question like as "why you write Mahasiswi Unirow instead female student from unirow?". well, Actually I don't know the most suitable words for Mahasiswi Unirow. it could be female student, it might be Woman student in unirow or girl student in unirow. in fact, I don't really care about the name but if you could telling me what is the most appropriate words for mahasiswi unirow, please help me with your idea.

Moch Rifai
Moch Rifai

Seorang warga kota Tuban yang aktif memperkenalkan berbagai produk unggulan asli Indonesia.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comment. I'll visit back to your site As soon as possible.