August 03, 2010

KKN UNIROW

KKN UNIROW is derived from words KULIAH KERJA NYATA UNIROW 2010. KKN or called “College Practice in Society” is being held in every year. Unirow as a University with a great dedication to the society held the program a month Ago. the program will be over in 2 months.
it is always make me so excited when it comes to KKN. I have lots of story to write at this page. but, Hey, i guess you don’t wanna hear my boring story. back in 2008, I was in the last sixth semester and all the student in the sixth semester in Unirow must ‘going down to the society’ to implement the skills and also the knowledge all the student have gained in the campus. there are 12 students in my group. by the way, i don’t really remember how much are the groups. i believe there are more than thirty five but my friends next to me (she is laugh at me now, we are having lunch by the time I write this article) said there are more than forty groups consists of ten until fourteenth student. well, I don’t wanna start arguing with her right now, so I will said there are forty groups,lol.

The first things we need to do before doing KKN (Kuliah Kerja Nyata in Unirow) is listening to the motivator and the people elected by the university to give us some material before we ‘going down to the battlefield’.
two days are enough for us to gather all the material beside who wanna hear the boring story for more then two days? I do gave up no more than two hours (I slept all the times when the speaker talk and gave us the material, please don’t tell my lecturer or I will…hehehe…)
actually my group consists of ten people, the two other were coming from the other groups which wanna join my group. then, there is an election to choose the chief of the group. I don’t know why they choose me. maybe they think I was the only good looking person in the team, while the other said I was the good people to handle those big mission beside no one will be able to save the earth except me,lol.
Don’t start arguing with me, I knew i was not the best people in the team. I do wanna go back in the past and join group 22 (I forgot tao say if mine is group eleven). do you know why? because there is a girl. yes, a girl which said she is really love me so much. as a good person with no guilty at all,lol, I accept her as my Girl friend. so it is just a month before KKN she said she love me. actually, i don’t remember whether it is her or me who said love for the first time. hehehe..
as a chief of group eleven, we must doing KKN in a ‘Gempol Village’ a village with lot’s of bad guys’ (I just kidding this time ^_^, people at Gempol is really kind). there are severe problem. after doing more than 3 times survey in that place, we found out if the location is not suitable for KKN. so we talk to mrs. Rita the people who is responsible for KKN and ask her nicely to move us from that place. after speak with ‘pak camat’ lol, we are given two option in GedongOmbo or another place which i forgot the name.
believe me , there are no other group which was given an option to choose the place(i is not a something I can brag anyway,lol). do you know when students make a demand to the university? it is called “Demo” (my english is totally terrible so, forgive my bad explanation.hehehe…) I do join it and with some student. we confront with lots of people from University. the responds from the university was awesome, Mr. Tugur came down to the crowd and calm down the situation. Unirow is great University after all.
In GedongOmbo, we have so many lesson. the only important things i have discover is not to think we are the best because of what the education degree we have but to think what we can do to to make the prosperous and dreamed society. there are always better people than us. so, don’t even think you are better than the other because the other maybe have a better thing than you. don’t even think you better than me because I do better than you.(just kidding guys, I know all of you are better than me, a lonely webmaster,lol..)

Moch Rifai
Moch Rifai

Seorang warga kota Tuban yang aktif memperkenalkan berbagai produk unggulan asli Indonesia.

1 comments:

steefy Tuesday, 07 September, 2010

well...i do believe that this is the most boring story i've ever read...but i like the part when Mr tugur came down to the part,calm it down{isnt it AWESOME? TWO THUMBS UP FOR PAK TUGUR..LOL}n yes...unirow student inshallah can make prosperous n dreamt society...bright future..waiting for u all guys..

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comment. I'll visit back to your site As soon as possible.