August 04, 2010

money for hosting

it is hard to relief. my wordpress site in pakah.xp3.net and tuban.xp3.biz and also emulatorku.ueuo.com need to be upgraded to Pro which will need more money. I have trying lots of hosting at byethehost, 00webhost, webhostingarea, phpnet.us and lots of other free hosting. Installing wordpress, Drupal, Joomla and other using fantastico or vista panel are used to be my favourite job (but i really love about FTP and making small change to robot.txt and some reordering cluster and tweaking internal file system). The downside is, there are always a limited traffic or additional ads because of the high traffic it got. so expect some delay or even the site will be down for some periods of time.

Arick.net is now the only hope to sae all my domain. well, it looks like i have no the other choices than to save them all. I really love arick.net since I registered this domain from local registrar. Arick.net was registered in July 11, 2010 and make available active at July 12, 2010.

in July 11, 2010 I was thinking to get a domain under my own name and that is the reason why this domain exist. I only register the domain and not purchased manage DNS, so I use the services from DNSpark. set it up and in few hours, it is online with no trouble at all. since i have registered the domain into Google Applications (G-apps), I could gave you an email address under my domain name, like as arick@arick.net or whatever@arick.net. it is free after all.

I have heard about some of affiliate marketing which is an affiliates for free hosting. I have never tried these online bussiness but i think it will make money online lots easier. actually I'm blogging not for money but, hey the money come to me so why i must refused it? :-P kidding guys. I have lots of online business and some of them gave me money while LOTS of them make me lost time and money.

This is not an offer so I WOULD NOT SUGGEST or PROMOTING some sites to get money from online business. in fact, I hate the online business because lots of them sucks but not all of them. some of them are great. who are they? I DON'T wanna talk about it but I will respond and answer if you ask me. just beware, many of the online business were SCAM and not going to pay while the others just give few bucks but make us lost lots of times and money. so be wise, if you joined some online business, maybe you are in the list of people who join the SCAM business. I have seen lots of people join SCAM business and just laughing at them. some of my friends joined the SCAM business and maybe will realize in a month later. why I didn't tell him? well, it is better if he learn from his own mistake and know the truth by his own self, beside, he didn't ask me before. hehehe..

I love SEO. in 2008 i have joined the project on how to improve SEO for blogger (too bad, it now closed because some of them leave the project after they realize if their work was hijacked by some one else). I leave the SEO world because I have promised to her. you could read the article about it in this site under the title Kenangan or something else (to lazy to dig and attach the links ^_^)

now, after 2 years have passed, I have fulfilled what i started. it is now the time for the glorious time to come. I love tweaking and get lots of from the site. just remember, you could make lots of dollar from the net. DO NOT DEPEND ONLY on YOUR SITE. there are lots of them which have higher pagerank and lots of crowd and online visitor available which can be used as 'the slave' to gain some dollars.

I hope arick.net will be the highest sources of income in 10 month later. for now on, my other sub domain on some free services always delight me with lots of bucks. Don't join the online business if you never got the REAL prove of the payment or you will be furious at the end.

ARICK for UNIROW.(I hate to promote or even make a referral. I'll share what i have done if I want to and if i feel it is necessary, so that is the reason no links for sign up. hope you understand.)

Moch Rifai
Moch Rifai

Seorang warga kota Tuban yang aktif memperkenalkan berbagai produk unggulan asli Indonesia.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comment. I'll visit back to your site As soon as possible.