August 08, 2010

Wiehanne and Wordpress Theme

this is the story about an Indonesian People, Wiehanne. I write this here because I wish she would design and gave me a good BlogSpot theme. ^_^ (kidding).

Wiehanne or the real name is Kathie (forgive me if it is wrong ^_^), She is another successful woman and has been married with Andrew, in ….I don’t know exactly where the place and the times they were married.hehehe… but you could read about it at their wedding site.(honestly, I couldn't find the information by myself). here is the small things about Wiehanne. as a note, you could read it at this site.

wiehanneI earned my Diploma in Graphic Design, majoring advertising, from a globalized university in Malaysia on early 2007.

After graduated from college, I came back to Indonesia for good and worked in a packaging firm for a good 6 months. The job is not my cup of tea hence I took the plunge to freelance on early 2008. I started from zero by doing some print design job for local business in Medan while still thinking about building my dream career in account-servicing line at advertising agency.

Slowly I discovered my interest towards web and WordPress. That’s when I decided to take a step from print design to web design. With my awesome design skill *shameless self promo*and my boy’s powerful coding skill, we teamed up to build simplyWP on July 2008; where we release FREE WordPress themes and create custom-made theme for clients from around the world.

Earlier this year (2010) we founded Zhng Design Studio (SA20091698) which provides website design and development services for small-and-medium-businesses in Malaysia.

My Relationship

I’m married to my other half on December 2009 after (almost) six years of dating including two-and-half-years of Long Distance Relationship (between Medan/Indonesia and Kuala Lumpur/Malaysia). We knew each other from college in 2004. Read More about our love story.

Random Facts About Me

+ I always make a mistake in writing WordPress as WordPress with small letter ‘p’. Duh.

+ Wiehanne is my surname, that’s where I got the idea for this domain name. This dot com was a gift from my boy on 2005.

+ I have been blogging on this domain name using Blogger (blogspot) platform since April 2006. I moved to self-hosting WordPress since November 2007.

+ I have an addiction towards pink color, can tell from this blog’s color scheme.

+ I developed fear towards cats and dogs since I was a kid and never have any pet; except goldfish. But now I’m living with 13 dogs and 2 cats 1 cat (1 cat stupidly jumped off and became victims of the dogs already. Sigh). I’m awesome, no? I mean my adaptation skill.*shameless self promo*

Recognition

+ Featured in 25 Hot Female Web Designers Part 2 {link here}

+ Featured in Geeky Girls – Showcase of 50+ incredibly talented female web designers {link here}

I write this in my free times and will write the same things for every site which I found really interesting. I wish both Kathie and Andrew didn’t sue me for this. ^_^.

One more thing, I really love the theme used in Wiehanne. it is really calm and the design is really great. if you have a wordpress blog, be sure to visit it as you would be interested in their Wordpress theme.

Last, if there are much free times, Please make a blogspot theme. ^_^.  so many BlogSpot user desperate in searching for suitable blogspot theme. as of me, I don’t really understand about theme.

my English is really terrible but it wouldn’t stop me to write in English.(for everyone having a headache after reading the article from my site, aspirin wouldn’t going to help you much. write your opinion about it at this site would make your headache gone.Proven ^_^, at least, no one dies after reading my articles.hehehe…)

Bravo Indonesia. ^_*

Moch Rifai
Moch Rifai

Seorang warga kota Tuban yang aktif memperkenalkan berbagai produk unggulan asli Indonesia.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comment. I'll visit back to your site As soon as possible.